If you are looking to make a change or you are a new client to the salon, it is so beneficial to have a sit down with your stylist before your actual appointment. This can take as short as 15 minutes, but those 15 minutes can make a huge difference. Keep reading for reasons you should book a complimentary consultation with our stylists at Elle Salon.
- Your stylist wants to see what your hair looks like. You have a goal of what kind of cut you want but is it realistic for your hair texture (and your face).
- Your stylist wants to see what your natural color is, what color you may have added to your hair and what color you want to achieve. You may think you want pink hair, but you have black coloring in your hair, that has to be removed. This dimensional color may take multiple appointments. Your stylist will also know if this is even possible for your hair type.
- You might want to go bleach blond, but you have dark hair. This might also take multiple appointments. Again, you want someone to have the knowledge and to let you know if this is possible.
- If you are going for a Smoothing System (Brazilian Blowout or Keratin Complex), you need your stylist to help you decide which process is best for your hair, and if it will work with the texture of your hair.
- If you want Hair Extensions, you need your stylist to help you pick what type (Babe Hand tied wefts or tape-ins) what length, what color, and if you are a good candidate to have extensions.
- You may have a sensitive scalp and want to cover your grays or brighten your natural color with Henna Coloring. You would want your stylist to see your hair and see if Henna is right for you.
- Perhaps you are looking for a formal hairdo, you will need a stylist to help you decide what she can achieve with your hair, and what options would work for you.
You want to be realistic about what your hair will and can look like, how long it will last, AND what you need to do to keep up with it.
You want someone to be honest about pricing, and make sure what you are doing will fit in with your budget.
A complimentary consultation can help cover all areas, from realistic hair outcomes to meeting your budget.
Your stylist is there to work with you and for you. If you are happy, then he/she is happy.
“The beauty of helping others is that each time you give, you end up enriching your own life!”