The Brazilian Blowout has a Super-Nutrient Complex and proprietary polymer system helps to improve the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft and smoothing the cuticle. This allows the stylist to customize every treatment for every client to achieve a smooth and sleek result, or to keep the curl and lose the frizz.
Through the use of breakthrough bonding technologies, these customizable smoothing treatments actually improve the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.
The end result is smooth, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
WHAT MAKES THE BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT TREATMENT DIFFERENT?
Customizable – keep curls and lose frizz or achieve the smoothest result possible.
No Down Time – leave salon and immediately wash hair, exercise, put hair in a stylish pony tail or clip without worry.
Great for All Hair Types – curly, kinky, coily, frizzy, fine, damaged or coarse, we’ve got you covered.
No Change to Curl Pattern – after about 12 weeks, natural curl pattern returns.
No Line of Demarcation with New Hair Growth – great for transitioning from Japanese straighteners, relaxers or other keratin treatments.
Treatment is Finished at Salon – after about 90 minutes, you leave the salon with smooth, frizz-free hair for up to 12 weeks.
When you arrive at the salon, the process is as follows:
- Stylist will assess your hair and determine which result you would like to achieve – smooth or keep curl/wave.
- Stylist will shampoo your hair a few times with our specially formulated Anti-Residue Professional Shampoo to prepare your hair for optimal smoothing results.
- After towel drying, your certified stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to apply the Brazilian Blowout Professional Smoothing Solution through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section, careful to not saturate it.
- Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as smooth and straight as possible using a round, boar bristle brush.
- Once the hair is completely dry, your stylist will divide the hair into four sections and being using a flat iron to seal in the solution.
- Once flat ironing is completed, the stylist will then rinse the hair (not shampoo) and apply the Brazilian Blowout Deep Conditioning Masque to further seal in the solution and reset your hair to it’s natural pH. This will sit on the hair for one minute, and then the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
- Your certified stylist will now apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to assist in detangling hair prior to final blow dry and styling.
After about 90 minutes (depending on the density and amount of your hair), your treatment is completed, and you can leave the salon with the freedom to immediately wash your hair, exercise, or put it up in a pony tail or clip without having to wait to do so. Enjoy your smooth, frizz-free, shiny locks for up to 12 weeks.