The Arrojo American Wave
Welcome to the modern wave of curl, texture, body and movement.
“Arrojo American Wave is a professional salon service to create soft, natural-looking, wave and curl patterns, bounce, body and movement for those that want to make the graceful elegance and individuality of texture a part of their hairstyle and identity.” –– Nick Arrojo
ARROJO AMERICAN WAVE OPTIONS INCLUDE;
THE BEACH WAVE
Marries straight and wavy textures to create the sexy, tousled beach waves that are at the forefront of fashion and style.
Adds volume and density to limp or fine hair. Great for putting oomph into blow-dries and hot-tool styling sessions. Creates bouncy and voluptuous looks.
EXPANDED WAVE AND CURL PATTERNS
For resilient and dynamic wave and curl patterns that are fabulous and full. Great for clients who want texture expansion.
Using ionic technology and a natural waving system American Color Wave features a new collection of editorial setting techniques and makes bombshell waves compatible with bombshell blonde, and other dynamic hair color services.
Arrojo American Color Wave is compatible with almost all hair colors, however, a consultation is recommended for anyone with heavily lightened hair.
FAQ’S ARROJO AMERICAN WAVE
- The Arrojo American Color Wave is compatible with almost all hair colors, however, a consultation is recommended for anyone with heavily lightened hair.
- The American Wave works best with hair that is healthy and strong. If the hair is over-compromised, it is suggested that the process not be used.
- You can get the Wave if you have a Keratin Treatment in your hair.
- You cannot get the Wave if you have Henna in your hair or have a Japanese Straightening.
AMERICAN WAVE AFTERCARE
- Your new Arrojo American Wave will continue to oxidize for 48 hours, so do not shampoo until 48 hours have passed.
- Prior to shampooing gently loosen the scalp and the hair working from nape to top and ends up to roots with fingers, then a very wide-tooth comb. Do not brush when wet or dry. Comb through when wet, with a wide-tooth comb, working from nape to top and ends up to roots.
- If required, hair can be rinsed on a daily basis and conditioned.
- When shampooing, use a gentle, non-stripping shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. Use according to hair requirements: mid lengths to ends, roots to ends. Do not vigorously rub the scalp, use gentle rotary movements and do not rub the length of the hair: the shampoo will clean the mid lengths and ends as it rinses through it.
- Condition with a moisturizing conditioner, and apply where required. Conditioner can be gently combed through with a wide-tooth comb if required, always work from nape to top and ends up to roots.
- Do not tie tightly in a ponytail or secure with a hair elastic or headband for at least one week.
- Do not use any metal clips for at least one week as they will indent and mark the hair.
- Your new American Wave will last approximately 3-4 months dependent upon hair length and type of wave, however it will soften over time and will not produce a strong demarcation line.
- If required, this service can be carried out 2-3 times a year; however, this is based on hair length, condition and all influencing factors.
For more information: https://arrojonyc.com/article/want-texture-get-american-wave
Or book with us today!